It was quite year to say the least and we can’t wait to ring in 2017 because that means A BRAND NEW BREWERY!
We try to pump out fun content and keep you in the loop with all things Frothy all the time. Let’s take a look back at the past year and all the fun we had.
1. People wait all year for Christmas and the beer that tastes just like Christmas…Peppermint Porter. This year Peppermint Porter was so good that it even turned The Grinch around.
2. What Does It Mean To Brew Adventure? In this blog post we tell you exactly why we picked the new slogan “We Brew Adventure.”
“We are not going to beat around the bush here. The beer we brew is completely different than anything else you’re going to find. We pride ourselves on being different. Maybe a little funky. Maybe even batshit crazy.” Click here to read more.
3. Our new brewery was a church so of course we had to name our new flagship saison Holy Water.
4. The Charleston beer scene is blowing up so we had to give you our definitive list of “The Best Summer Beers To Drink In Charleston.”
5. West Ashley, here we come. In this video we gave you the big news about our move and the best partnership since peanut butter and bananas.
6. Dude! Seriously? Our little nano-brewery was named “The BEST Facebook Presence Of Any Craft Brewery In The Nation. That’s what this one blog says. They like our style. Check it out.
7. Mayor Tecklenburg is so excited about our move to West Ashley that he held his inaugural West Ashley Revitalization Commission meeting our new new digs. The place was packed with neighbors and news crews.
8. Everyone talks about what to eat on Thanksgiving, but you don’t hear a lot of folks tell you what you should drink with all the turkey and fixins. Here’s “What To Drink With Thanksgiving Dinner, Year 2.”
9. That big ole Finnegan head is getting everyone pumped. Watch muralist David Boatwright make his magic happen in this time lapse video.
10. It’s a Four Way! You know insanity happens when four breweries get together. Watch our collaboration with Holy City, Brewery 85 and River Rat.
If you thought this year was one for the books, just wait for 2017.